Elgon View College opened its doors in 1978. Over 50,000 Students have gone through this college and are now serving in both Public and Private Sectors. The college is known for its quality of Education, qualified staff and good physical facilities. The College has Campuses with its Main campus based in its own building at the heart of Eldoret Town at College house, Oloo Street and another one in Kisii based also in its own building Golf Arcade plus other satellite campuses in other major Towns.
The College Administration is determined to promote this college and make it a centre of training excellence as the vision and mission envisages.
Elgonview College was founded in 1978 as a Technical and Commercial College and registered under Reg. No. P/C/101/82 in 1982 in Eldoret. As the college grew both in student enrolment and expansion of physical facilities it was re-inspected in 1992 and given full registration as No. MTTAT/PC/21/92.
The College two Campuses were re-inspected in 2010 and registration renewed under Reg No. MOHEST/ PC/1288/010 for Eldoret and Reg. No. MOHEST/PC/1287/010 for Kisii
Elgon view college will be the leading light of colleges in the region it seeks to serve, via a commitment to the development of competent and well qualified men and women, well versed in their areas of profession and dedicated to excellence in their academic and professional goals.
To foster an environment which encourages our students and staff to excel in their endeavours of gaining, imparting and sharing of knowledge and skills,thus pursue and ultimately achieve excellence in their academic and professional goals.
College Hse, Oloo Street
P. O. Box 2340
Tel: 0724627791 / 0729719877 / 0727507307