Bell Institute of Technology is a medium information Technology Training institute situated within the City of Nairobi. The Training institute was formed in 2003. It has invested and continues to invest in well equipped Computer labs, video studios, design studios and competent instructors.
Bell Institute of Technology makes use of well developed and tested training materials, both software and courseware.
The Institute has been developed as a scholarly alternative to traditional institutions of higher learning for those who wish to develop skills and knowledge of immediate relevance to the job market.
Over the years the Institute has been giving quality training programs to individuals and organizations, locally and regionally. In addition to other courses, the College offers high quality programs, Courses and Seminars, in areas of Management, Information Technology, Digital animation, Cadd, and graphics.
The Institute has 2 campuses namely Mombasa and City Centre Campuses.
City Centre is the main campus; and is located at TWIGA TOWERS, along Muranga road, off Moi Avenue.
Why Learn with us this Year?
1. We have over six years practical ICT Training experience, our graduates are very skilled, and hence the many introductions we get from our former students bringing their friends to learn with us.
2. We have very experienced and skilled ICT, Design and video production instructors,all full time.You are always free to test the level of their understanding even before you register.This shows our confidentiality level.
3. Our design lab consist of Fast Pentium Computers, High resolution scanners, Digital camera for photography, and color printers for printing students projects. Which college provides project printing for the students? So you get to see what you did in Class or studios. None.
4. We provide each of our students with fast computers during the entire period.
5. We provide time tested exercise Workbooks and Manuals to our students.
6. Real world projects done at end of the course.
7. FREE Saturday practice sessions and ample practicals to master skills learnt in computer labs.
8. Very affordable, easy payment schedules and very understanding instructors.
Bell Institute of Technology is Registered by the Ministry of Education No.MOST/PC/1048/07 and Directorate of industrial Training. It is also Registered by the Computer Society of Kenya.
• To be a market leader in providing quality Training solutions that meet the daily advancements in ICT.
• To offer cutting edge Technology Transfer, affordable ICT and CAD training solutions
To provide Up-to date, Comprehensive, affordable ICT, Design and CAD training Solutions and Services that meet the demands of the current and future generations.
To be the best and most affordable ICT, CAD and Design training centre in Kenya.
We are always welcoming to our clients, parents and students to come discuss with us the variuos possibilities of our programmes. In case of a question regarding all our courses, we can be contacted at the following addresses.
Coursed Offered at Bell Institute of Technology
Bell Institute of Technology Contacts
Bell Institute of Technology Fees Structure
Bell Institute of Technology Admission Requirements
Bell Institute of Technology Application Forms
P.O Box 6065, 00200, City Square, Nairobi.
Tel: 020-316979, Cell: 0721 992065