Africana College of Professionals is a college that offers professional courses. Its vision is to become a leading international professionals centre offering holistic cross-cultural psychological services, consultancy, co & training.
To Become a leading international professionals centre offering holistic cross-cultural psychological services, consultancy, co & training.
To pool professionals to provide holistic cross cultural healing, training, consultancy services to people with diverse cultural backgrounds in order to improve global psychological health and sustainable development.
Integrity, Team Spirit, Respect for Human Dignity ,Professionalism, Gender Responsiveness and Harmonization, Reconciliation and Peace Building.
Ipcc Code Of Ethics Seeks To:
• Promote quality assurance in counseling practice, education and training in ICT, social work and professional courses.
• Promote the value of counseling in Kenya and beyond
• Promote public awareness of quality counseling
• Promote professionalism in counseling.
• Promote transformational leadership in counseling peace and development.
• Promote global psychological health.
• To organize and participate in national and international conferences in counseling
• Support other institutions: government and non governmental institutions in promotion of global peace and development.
Courses Offered at Africana College of Professionals
Africana College of Professionals Contacts
Africana College of Professionals Fees Structure
Africana College of Professionals Admission Requirements
Africana College of Professionals Application Form
Imara Plaza, Next to Thika Farmers Hotel, near Main Stage 1st Floor, Left Wing, 1A
P.O.Box 4539 – 01002, Thika, Kenya.
Tel: 067 – 20265
Mobile: +254 722 367619, +254 726 675129