Searching for Africa International University Admission Requirements? Africa International University is a chartered Christian university situated in the serene environment of Karen, strategic location, serene and conducive for learning.
• Minimum requirement – KCSE certificate.
• Requires a minimum grade of C or C- in KCSE, or D+ and a year’s certificate from a recognized institution
• Requires a minimum grade of C+ in KCSE or a 2 year recognized Diploma. Pre-university or equivalent qualifications.
Postgraduate Diploma in Education
• Requires a recognized degree with 2.75 GPA or Second Class Lower Division
Postgraduate Diploma in Theology
• Requires a recognized degree with 2.0 GPA or Pass
Masters of Arts in Organizational Leadership.
• Recognized Bachelors degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
• With post-bachelors leadership experience.
Master of Arts/Master of Divinity.
• Recognized Bachelors Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or second class upper division, or GPA of 2.75-2.99 or second class lower division accompanied by the minimum of two years working/ministry experience.
Master of Philosophy in Christian Education and a Master of Theology in Bible Studies
• Recognized Masters of Arts or Master of Divinity degree with GPA of 3.3 or equivalent.
Master of Theology in Missions and World Christianity.
• Recognized Master of Arts or Masters of Divinity with GPA of 3.0.
PhD in Biblical Studies and translation studies
• Requires a recognized Masters Degree in Biblical or translation studies with GPA of 3.34 (biblical studies) or 3.34 (translation studies).
PhD in Intercultural studies
• Requires a recognized Masters Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum GPA of 3.34
Doctor of Ministry
• Requires a recognized & relevant Master of Arts or Masters of Divinity degree with cumulative GPA of 3.0